Tuesday, January 29, 2013

  So finally finished another picture so It's finally time for a new blog post.  Truth be told, I was gonna start post another blog post earlier but I never got around to it.  So here's a new picture.
   I learned a few things after, and while doing, this picture.
1.  I need to keep panning out to look at the whole picture even if I'm working on one part of the picture so I can make sure everything goes together well.
2.  Doing the previous I will do better lighting so everything looks natural
3.  Do it in perspective so it doesn't look flat geez

So those are the things I learned doing this picture.  This was done for a friend of mine.  He's helping me keep the flow going with my art.  Well that's all.  I know I didn't say much but I said something.

No comments:

Post a Comment