Saturday, January 12, 2013

Picture blow out.



Blog post!!!!!!!!  It has been a very long time since my last blog post.  I remember the last time I wrote here I was complaining about a specific picture I was drawing.  Well that on has long since been finished.  And here it (they) are!
 

These are two transformers ... Well actually one. Two drawings of the same transformer character that My friend's wife imagined.  This really was the hardest for me to come up with design wise.  But the reward paid off.  I learned, for the most part, how to make cartoon like shiny metal!   :)

The next picture I did for some one at church.  I just had a little problem creating the right poses and look.
But I got them.  This guy is a second grade teacher and wanted some ninjas to put on his wall next to a chart.  Did I overdue it?  Probably considering that he's just going to project them on the wall to trace with paint or something.  That actually is probably the cheapest way to do it.   Maybe.

The next and last picture for today is a Christmas present.  I'm happy he liked it because I worked on it for a week.  Got it done in a week at least I'd probably say it's the most detailed picture of the three too.  This one I didn't spend forever in the design phase.
Yeah Yeah the crop marks are still there.  I didn't want to really edit this for this post.  This one was also good for me educationally.  I mean as far as learning more tools for the program.

Other exciting news.  Well maybe.  Set up a twitter account.  I read somewhere two years ago it's a great tool for freelancing.  So I'm trying it out finally.  So far all I've put to follow.  Wow that doesn't make since but oh well.  Are video game companies and some popular artists.  As in illustrators.

I'm now working on a picture for my bro (other mother) Alex.  I'll be sure to throw that up after I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment