Thursday, February 28, 2013






Another cat picture, but for someone else.  Do people want cat pictures to put on the internet and that's why I'm drawing cat pictures? Anyways, the request was for a cat with a cowboy hat fighting a dinosaur in space.  Did I get it? Well I tried to apply some principles I kinda learned from my last picture.  Well, I still kinda did not apply those, but this image still looks awesome I think.  My personal favorite part is the beam and blast.  I didn't think I could do it so well.  Well I think this is awesome.

Also because the back is black I put a white outline around everything.  Makes it look like stickers on a board. better yet it looks like color forms? Does anybody remember those?  Reusable stickers on a fold up board.  My siblings and I would lick them to get them wet.  These days I have second thoughts about licking things someone else has licked.

Cool stuff huh? Well on to the next picture.

2 comments:

  1. I totally remember those board sticker things. How fun. I like this drawing. Its really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blast is fantastic. It's the first thing I thought was "oooooh! That blast is super cool looking!" It really looks like its emitting light

    ReplyDelete